March 29, 2011

Meet the Developers: JOE FRAIOLI, Music Master


Here's a quick snippet that my bud Joe Fraioli, the resident composer for Stoz Studios, wrote up for the site!

-------------------------

Hello friends! My name is Joe Fraioli. I’m originally from Long Island, New York, but currently reside in Iowa City, Iowa. I’m a JD Candidate at the University of Iowa, but in my free time (my very, very limited free time), I compose music. I’m a classically trained musician, having played the clarinet for over a decade, as well exploring other instruments, including the oboe, alto saxophone, piano, and most recently the violin. I mostly compose orchestral music for various ensembles, mainly influenced from the late romantic, modern, and early contemporary periods, and have recently traversed into the realm of composing for video games. Progeny: SkyBrawler is the first full-length score that I am composing, though I certainly hope it is not the last!

If you would like to contact me, please use the Stoz Studios website. Please refer to the Intellectual Property page for all information regarding property rights of all music used for Progeny: SkyBrawler.

No comments:

Post a Comment