- A new level, "Overlook Tundra," which is the last level of the Overlook Plateau.
- A much more easy-to-understand interface when it comes to taking damage, picking up health, and picking up resources.
- A pause button!
- A variable main menu screen, which changes based on how far you have gotten on your most progressed save.
- Punches cause less recoil, allowing you to avoid bouncing to your death much easier.
- Your punches become more powerful as you defeat more enemies. It is a small effect in the short-term but accumulates to a large effect over the entire game.
- You have a "combat rating" which is tied to your "combat score." Both of these things are based on your kills at each difficulty level and your overall deaths.
- The Daniels Industries shop now has prices. The prices are reduced depending on your combat rating.
And a bunch of other shenanigans. To see the full patch notes, check the forums. In other news, I've been shopping around for animators, and I very well may have found one! Always moving forward.
Testers: Keep an eye on your email either tonight or tomorrow for the next alpha build!