April 25, 2011

Wading Through Finals

It's been a little while since my last post, so I though I should just make sure everyone knows I'm still alive. It is the start of finals week, which means one week from this Saturday I will be developing Skybrawler full-time! I'm trying to pace myself with my studies so I don't get burned out, and I'm making room each day to work on Skybrawler so I can get ramped up for summer. And of course, I'm also taking time to enjoy some of the finer things in life, such as the newly-released Portal 2.

Speaking of which, I opted to try my hand at submitting a shirt design to teefury.com. Teefury is a site that has user-submitted T-shirt designs. Their staff chooses one shirt each day, and that shirt is only available for that day. The artist gets $1.00 per shirt sold.

I call my design GYARaDOS. It's a cross between GLaDOS (from Portal) and Gyarados (from Pokemon).
GYARaDOS SEES ALL.
If it gets chosen, I'll put all the proceeds toward Skybrawler. Woowee!

Come on, law school. Hurry up and get over with! I want you gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment